Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Organica Fish & Chips: Restaurant review.

Good afternoon lovely readers,
Hope you are having an amazing day!

So here it comes the long anticipated review about the fish & chips/ Pizzeria place, Organica Fish & Chips.
Before everything I would like to thanks Mr. Sajan for arranging & giving me the Chance to try their amazing restaurant.

I went there with my little sister, who is a picky eater. We found a reserved table with the name of (Magical Apron). With the cutest colorful flowers. I personally loved those pretty details.
So, let's talk food. I chose to go safe since it is my first time there. (The bill will be with the rest of the photos enshallah). Whites sauced pasta, fish & chips and the longest pizza I have ever seen. Haha.
My experience? My sister, the picky eater & I, fell for the tender fish its tartar sauce, the PASTA. She didn't tried the pizza because she was full haha. I ate one slice and took the rest to go. It was so cheesy, yummy - your dream holy grail pizza of all pizzas. Pasta and fish and chips? They were so so so yummy. Like seriously look at the pictures you'll know how tasty they were. Definitely, A MUST TRY place for pizza, fish & chips, pasta lovers. <3


Final thoughts:
Loved the food the ambiance. The atmosphere and everything. Organica Fish & Chips, you have 2 loyal costumers from now on, my sister & I. This won't be my last visit Enshallah.

It was a music night. I had fun & enjoyed it.
PS: the best thing was the complimentary Cinnabon cake. THE BEST.



Hope you enjoy the images.
Bon appétit.

XO,
M.



























No comments:

Post a Comment