Saturday, May 25, 2013

Forever21 copying Chanel & Tiffany. Live from The Avenues.

Good afternoon dolls,

I just cane from a shopping day out ;p. 
you know a girl can not stay away from the mall too long even if her last visit was two days ago. *eyelashes*

I went to Forever21 and found possible copies, vs CHANEL. By chance or on propose I do not know. F21

Check 'em out. 



(Weird positioning of the bag hehe I know, I just wanted to focus on the upper part of the chan which you can see the similarity to Chanel)



A coincidence to Chanel? Though F21's looks cute with the fringe x3 don't you think? 



I did not take a pic of the neckless looked it up online but thank good I found the same exact one at the internet. 
This is F21 vs Tiffany & co. 


What are your thoughts? 
Would you splurge or save?



XO,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment