Friday, May 17, 2013

Magical Apron spots copy bags!

Good afternoon readers,
Hope you are having a wonderful day!

So the other say I spent my whole day shopping at #THEAVENUES and noticed many scandals haha committed by stores copying famous bag designs. Not fake bags but copies!! I mean SERIOUSLY? Lack of creativity? Or are they relying on a successful design and copying them but with the use of the copier name to sell the copied bag?! The copiers ranges from famous brands stores to regular retailers! Check them out and tell me what do you think about the similarities!!!!


Some similarities which I noticed:

-Louis Vuitton copping Celine!

-A store, which I forgot its name, is copying LV Alma!

-River Island copying Prada double zipper!

-Milano, the shoes & bags store, is copying Celine!

-Coach is coping Celine, the nano version!

-Last but not least, Milano copping LV alma with Michael Kors shiny pattern!

Shocking isn't it? :o

Tell me what do you think! Have you seen a copied bag before?

Enjoy your weekend!
XO,
M













No comments:

Post a Comment