Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Newly Opened in Hateen Co-op!

Good evening lovelies,
Hope you're having a good day!

Exciting news for South Surra Beauties - Boots, Payless, Mother Care, The body Shop, BHS & 7jabat elfee7 is at Hateen co-op now. (I know you're thinking fee7a in 76een hehe? Yeah the man said they have opened new branch in Hateen Co-op)
So my mini haul today was from Payless, I bought for me, me brother & sister. It was our first experience there. And we enjoyed it frankly talking. Go ahead take a look affordable shoes in style. If you are like me, a first timer, YOU WILL ENJOY THIT! The variety of shoes for many occasions & activities, men women & kids. Check it out.i


PS: BHS & Boots are opening soon.

Check them out, I AM SOO EXCITED ABOUT BOOTS. It will be opened May the 18th (As I was been told).


Have a good day. ;*
M







No comments:

Post a Comment