Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Céline Fall/ Winter '13 @ prestige the Grand Avenues.

Hello,

How are you my dear followers?
Hope you are having a great date!

So the other day I had a chance to review CÉLINE Fall/Winter 2013 collection. And if I was not mistaken, one of the SA told me it is the official opening of Céline too. 
I had so much fun! The ambiance, the clothes, the shoes, the colors,THE BAGS!!
One word: OH GOSH! It was a total LOVE. It was every girls' bags dream. I mean, it is CÉLINE we are talking about. The event took place at CÉLINE store at The Grand Avenues - Prestige @ 7:30. 
Since we are CÉLINE talking, the bags were sold out immediately especially the nano bags. You will love the collection I bet as I did. 
Check them out and tell me what do you think. 































I hope you LOVED them!
Thanks Mishooshow.wordpress.com & Céline! 

No comments:

Post a Comment