Sunday, June 16, 2013

Monday, June 10th: Purpura Fashion Event!

                (Picture of the invitation from my Instagram @magicalapron)



Good Morning!
Hope you have a fantastic day waiting ahead!


So as you all know, last week's Monday has held many outstanding events. Three actually. My first event was for the opening of Purpura fashion boutique. It was held by Noaf, the sweetest and not to mention the prettiest girl from Pretty Little Things. 
The store had many wonderful pieces that suites today's Kuwaiti girl perfectly and it had many of the IN pieces. Waist built, statement  necklesses and many of draa'as, embroider shirts and T-shirts. So a girl could find in their cute little store what she wants from casual to dressy mode. 
Nouf has did a great job mashallah. I could not make it to her previous event. But thankfully i made it to this. The catering area was so colorful and pretty. I LOOOOVED the watermelon juice, which was a Mexican juice. 
I wish them both best of luck. ;* and I thanks them for their invitation. 

Check out some of the pictures I took. <3
PS: the colorful hangers are the cutest. ;*






No comments:

Post a Comment