Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, June 10th: L'Occitane new collection release.

Good morning. 
How ate you lovelies?

So continuing what I have started last day, my full of events Monday, now I am writing about my 3rd even I attended that day. L'Occitane le collection de grasse, which was, rephrased, a VIP CELEBRATION. 

I went there with my mom, who is the biggest fan of L'Occitane. You know when your mom loved a thing and you use it and love it and borrow it from her? It has always been that way with L'Occitane products

So to start with the event it was sooo pretty, fill with colors and a very fun to be in atmosphere. 

There were painting sessions by the talented painter & photographer Nawaf Alshamri and music played from a very talented accordion player, Ema Shah. 

I have enjoyed the music played, the catering and the design of the store celebrating the new collection. 

         (Picture was taken from my Instagram @magicalapron)


The new collection unites the most precious ingredients from close and distant land. 
It had 4 amazing fragrances, coded with 4 colors. They were so pretty to watch and smell, as in a piece of art. I actually loved 2, which are Magnolia & Mure (Purple) Vanille & Narcisse (orange). The other 2 I loved their 2nd layer when they cool which had got me gone crazy over the other day when I opened the bag which had the card samples in. These 2 were The Vert & Begrade  (green) and Jasmine & Bergamot (yellow). 

PS: BTW check out my Colors of Rainbow Tag because I picked products that represent orange & purple from this





Unfortunately, the *know which fragrance are you* has started lagging I could not complete the iPad test. 


And the cooolest part was the giveaway, which was a set of 4 mini perfumes of the newest collection. 


Thanks you Habchi & Chalhoub group for the invitation. And thanks to the sweetest, Most bubbly ms. Shayma Bakhesh. <3


Hope you've enjoyed reading it, 
Check out my previous post from the other 2 events and the Colors of Rainbow Tag. 


XO,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment