Sunday, June 16, 2013

Monday, June 10th: #NYBEE Social Dinner.

       (Picture from my Instagram @magicalapron) I LOVED ITS IDEA. 



Good morning again, 
Hehe. Hope you enjoyed my previous. 

My 2nd event of that night was NYBEE Social Dinner @Altijariya tower, which was held by Basma & Dalal (@Bassumaa @Dalsahhad). 

The moment you open the door the only word will cross your mind, beside dropping you jaw, is a BIG HUGE WOOW! اينن ماشاءالله. 

The lighting, the setting, the theme, the arrangement, the DJ, the walls, the secret garden hehe, the vespa, the place, the atmosphere, the hosts and everything! THEY WERE PEEERFEEECT!

I really appreciate the effort that was put to come up with this result. Mashallah y36ehm el3afia. 
It was truly a NY, Kuwait Night. *American Flag* 

Despite the fact I left early, I'd love to thanks lets popcorn & banquet. For making the night even more perfect for the bloggers who stayed. 

Check out the pictures. 





Thanks for reading,
Hope you enjoyed the post, 
M

No comments:

Post a Comment