Saturday, June 15, 2013

Colors of Rainbow: TAG!

Good after noon ladies. 
Hope you are having a great day. 

So I was tagged by Zakra from (http://www.fashionheaven1.blogspot.com) to do the Colors of Rainbow TAG, in which I show you guys products I love from what I use that has the colors of the rainbow. I have seen it around youtube and it was fun to watch. 
Now, in my first TAG ever to do, I am super excited to do it. 

Let us start!

RED:

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick color #107 #11. They are currently my favorite shades of red considering that Mac Ruby Woo is too bright for daily use. 


Green, Yellow, 2 shades of Blue:


The green tea Elizabeth Arden is seriously THE BEST FRAGRANCE EVER!

With the 2 shades of Blue, I choose Jergens  Moisturizer which I haven't used better. Plus it is our fav from generation haha. 
The 2nd blue I am liking, is Boots eye makeup remover lotion. I do not love oil based remover so this PERFECT for me. 
 
For Yellow/Gold I loooove Boots tinted moisturizer. PERFFFFFFFFFCT FOR Daily use. 


PINK:

So with Pink I am using 2 thing I am loving the most. Bioderma solution which every girls must have as a cleanser. 
The 2nd Pink is Boots nail polish remover it is so good that in one cotton pad you can finish one hand, of course if you are using glitter nail polish, you will use more!
Hehe


Purple, Orange & Colored:


One word L'Occitane Perfumes from theirlatest  Collection. 
I loved the Magnolia & Mûre (Purple)and vanille & narcisse (Orange)
And for the Colored product I choose the collection's mini perfumes box. For 2 reasons, it has the purple & orange I loved.  2 it is full of colors. 



I enjoyed doing it. Hope you did too in my first TAG POST
Thanks Zekra. ;*

XO,
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment