Sunday, June 9, 2013

I am obsessed with... #CaughtAFever

Good afternoon,

How are my lovelies? Hope you are enjoying life! 

So, today I thought of a #Random post dedicated to all our obsessions. 
Some reasonable, some shocking, some adorable & some fun. 

I heard of an obsession of collecting hotels matches, pockemons & other dolls, ashes, lotions from hotels & even towels!! Hehe interesting!

My obsession was PENCILS. I love to keep them sharpened with the sharpener that makes them long pointers. I adored them bought as many as I can different shapes colors souvenirs in every possssinle way! I still have this obsession, yet not as I used to at school days. 
Now, I developed new obsession of things I used to love with pencils. 
Shoes, bags, mascaras & lipsticks. 
You may say make up? Every girl has it! Hehe believe me not, some love eye-linear or shadows some do not love mascaras. You would not believe unless you catch the fever. 

Share your obsessions with me! 
Haha. Ready to hear all about it. #excited. 


See you lovelies,
M

2 comments:

  1. My obsession is Collecting : Mugs , Key Chains , cufflinks , Electronics and games xD that is a long list

    ReplyDelete
  2. My "normal" obsessions are makeup and shoes ...my "abnormal" obsession is collecting bookmarks like crazy I buy them all the time in different shapes and sizes some even cost me 50kD !!

    ReplyDelete