Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tory Burch Kuwait first birthday - Grand Avenues.



Good morning lovely readers;*

May you be enjoying your lovely day with your loved ones. 


So I wanted to share with you some of the pics if yesterday's event of Tory Burch celebrating its first birthday in Kuwait. 


Celebrating its first anniversary in Kuwait, Tory Burch has came up with twi amazing croc leather bag specially made for the Middle East. A robinson bag and a clutch. I loved it so  much since my favorite bag in TB is the Robinson's. the clutch is also perfect for evenings and parties. 


The DJ OF THE NIGHT was @nasque/ @loft965. I promise you he is the best. You won't believe unless you listen to some of his mixes. 
I loved the mouse pad he was using as part of his computerized mixer. 

TB is basically one of my fav designers I was so happy to attend and celebrate yesterday's event. 
I enjoyed my time very much. And for that I would to thank Habchi & Shalhoub company and their represented form inviting me. Hope to them in coming events. 


Check out the bags and the tempting catering. <3 







 















Hope you enjoyed the birthday hehe. 


Have a nice weekend. 

XO,
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment