Friday, November 1, 2013

21 Carrots new menu testing.


Hello wonderful readers,
Hope you are doing well,


I wanna tell you about a very yummy, exciting place I went to in Al-hamra mall. 
I have enjoyed being indulged in the most delicious drinks and coffee sweets. 
The place is called 21 carrots, it is the perfect place you'll visit if you need a quick desert for Zwara or a mini reception or big one, a wedding or any celebration you have. They will arrange it to you from A to Z. I was very happy to hear that because the ambiance of the shop was so me. The simple floral and candles decoration was so me. 

Everyone should try 21 carrots for their zwara. I am sure the will adore it as I did. 


The event was arranged by the amazing LOveLife Blog. She was so sweet and thoughtful to invite me. I have enjoyed chatting with her and thanks for the blogging advice you gave me. 


Hope you enjoy my the yummy treats as much I love the new menu flavors &  sweets. 





























 

Hope you have enjoyed the post as I am enjoying and remembering the wonderful night and seriously craving some 21 carrots treats. 


XO,
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment