Wednesday, November 13, 2013

CH Carolina Herrera: Sneak peak to the upcoming S/S14 collection


Good afternoon my amazing reading, 

Missing you lods. Hope you are enjoying your day to the max. 

I am really excited about this post I will be showing you a selection of CH Carolina Herrera SS14 collection. It will be arriving between mid of December and February. 
Check them out. And before anything let me show you some yummy things in the event yesterday. And then tell me which is your fav outfit. 
PS: have you checked the CH chandelier 
(First pic) so beautiful I KNOW!!! 

Thanks to Chalhoub & Habhy








CH manager, Ariadna, who came from Spain, is wearing CH. loving her outfit. 



This is my #1 fav. So elegant and so me. 

This casual outfit is so girly, classic yet trendy. Timeless. 


I loved how this skirt will go well with anything. The material is so soft too. 

Another casual outfit that looks amazing. 

 Some of the SS14 collection bags. 




What do you think? 
Hope you love them. 
Thanks for your reading. 

XO,
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment