Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Summer '13 Favorites. Part 1.

Good afternoon,

Hope you are enjoying your day!




As I promised I was working on my summer favorite products that I have been using, loving and traveling with. 

I really recommend it to you girls to try out. 
Check out my favorite make up, skin & hair products.  And stay tuned for part 2 (this is a series of more than 1)

 
Maybeline great lash mascara - Clinique Lash doubling mascara - Maybeline mega plush mascara - Benefit they are real! Mascara. 
MUST try! 


The mini perfume was from a L'occitane new collection launch back in June. It is the vanilla & narcissus  
From July L'occitane Beaty box: 
The gel eye remover & toner (essential water) were my fav while traveling. And I am using it ever since. I really recommend it to you especially if you have an oily or a combination skin. 
The other perfume I have been using this summer is cherry blossom perfume, it so light and noticeable yet so breezy & fun to put on. 


You can say this pic has mostly my fav things I use daily or in alternate days:

Dior nude bronzer with its kabuki brush -Mac studio fix powder - Mac love thing blush - Sea ray blush OMG I LOVE THEM!



Tangle teezer /comb I used it ever since. I saw it back in 2011 in hamley's london. But did not buy it. Bath and body works gel. Bobbi brown gel liner & a painting brush (yes a painting brush which is so fine). MUA nailpolishes l, which are cool & fun colors to put on in summer. 


This no7 tinted moisturizer is my daily daily must apply since it has SPF 15. YSL liquid eye liner, which is my fav since high school, my all time fav. Mac signature blue. Top shop & smilling  colored pencil liners. 



LancĂ´me burgundy, shimmery lipstick. Mac hang up & creame to your coffee. Rimmel 230. Sephora lipsticks which were a surprise to me since I have not thought of them in that way. The they are good way. I really recommend you to try them out - the whole sephora line. 


Loved em?
Hope that you enjoyed the reding and I hope to hear from you girls. Tell me about your fav products. Let us share em together. 

Wait me soon for part 2. 


XO,
M. 



No comments:

Post a Comment