Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Good morning lovely readers!

صباح الخير و النوير
How are you guys? And how are you doing? 

Hope you have the most lovely day starting with a very beautiful morning! <3

So today my post will be about BACK TO SCHOOL!

I know, I know you will all say "not SCHOOL". Hehe. 

I don't exactly mean school.  School, collage or even Dawam. 

I do not know why, but I looooove this time of the year. I love its joy & excitements. The happiness of buying school supplies. I do not do matchy-matchy things like I used to do back in middle school.  But I love to have colorful, mostly Hello Kitty 2HB pencils (Now I am loving the 2HB pencils more than the mechanical ones.)
 


So what are you excited about? What are your must do before school/ dwam? Your annual  pleasure & joy? 

Hope to hear from you too. 

XO,
M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment