Monday, September 9, 2013

Prepare for the perfect Breakfast: Instagram Edition @FromZWithLuv

Good morning,
Hope you have a wonderful start of the day! 

So basically I have been loving this Insta account. Pretty stuff lots of my "Style", Vintge'y Floral'y pieces. PRETTY, PRETTIEST PIECES. 

So I was thinking of what would my Perfect Breakfast has, from equipments settings... Etc. 

So straight from the Instagram Here are some of the pieces I would choose from @FromZWithLuv. 

I choose two from their Insta & one I have posted about in my Insta @MagicalApron, Here are my top pieces:




PS: these are not "apperantly" only for breakfast. It is a very nice piece for every time in the day, brunch, evening English tea, and dinner's khafayef hehe. You can even use it as a decorative part in homes & rooms. 

What do you think?
Look at their account to look for more amaaazing stuff. 
(I promise this is my true thoughts - not influenced). 


XO,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment